?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Twelfth - Action/Voice
010« ∞, gray foxes and gray wolves
brotherxcomplex wrote in rubycity_rp
I'm out- [ She muttered staring down at the communicator with a surprisingly blank expression, squinting a bit. ] ...Back here. [ With a cough she clutched at her chest after wiping away some of the tears (and blood) that made their way down her cheeks, and on the other hand the communicator fell onto the ground. After a moment of complete stillness, which could only be caused by her leaning back against one of the trees in the forest she shut her eyes tightly, which was a loud thud followed, presumably her body falling to the floor.

The forest wasn't the best place to be in, but she made it far enough from the catacombs to let her body finally give in. Who ever might come across this will find a compete unconscious Lili on the ground, bleeding in several places while some of the wounds managed to close up, although could easily rip open again with the slightest of movements.

With a gun held very tightly in her hand and what appears to be a torn up ribbon tying the gun to her hand in a very tight knot, which was quite apparently not able to move quite right on it's own.

For someone who just came out of the catacombs, she had a rather calm expression other then a few cringes every now and then. She trusted the people enough here to know someone would come to get her. ]

  • 1
Whoa!

[Flynn had just been skimming through the network while out on his hunt for breakfast when he'd noticed this. He was relatively familiar with the forest, and this girl that he'd only seen around briefly was out there among God knows what, wounded and alone. He'd never seen a gun, so he has no idea what that item in her hand is, but he knows a damsel in distress when he sees one]

Blondie! Just hang on there, I'm on my way!

[He wastes no time in taking off running; his satchel is ever present these days while he house hunts, and it carries a bit of food and water too. He crashes through the train station and down the train tracks towards the Park, not sure how deep within this girl is]



[ He would find her in the start of the forest, lifelessly lying underneath the shadow of a tree. ]

[It doesn't take Flynn long to locate the girl; he'd remembered fairly well the look of the forest where she was. He kneels quickly beside her and reaches out, resting a hand against her shoulder. He tries to awaken her, to questionable effect, then drops his satchel to the ground so that he can rummage through it]

Hey there; it'll be all right. I'm gonna get you to the clinic in just a few minutes.

Lili!

[Kanetsugu's face had gone quite white when he saw this on the network. There were a lot of questions running through his head - what had happened, why was she full of blood, but the most pressing matter was to get there as soon as possible.

Never was he so grateful that he had a horse now and rides into her direction.]





H-hmm.

[ Her only reaction was a very small whimper, hearing her name might have stirred her awake slightly for a momment, staring blanking. But her eyes fell shut again. ]

[Of course it didn't take him too long to arrivee there, as Matsukaze was also the fastest horse he had ever known. When he spotted her he jumped down of the horse to hurry to her side.]

Lili!

H-hey... what... oy, that's not funny--!

[Alice stares at the feed worriedly, frowning before finally dragging herself out of the house.]

Dammit! Screw it, seaweed head, I'm not staying here in the house... YOU BETTER NOT DIE BEFORE I GET THERE!

[RUN ALICE RUUUUUUUUUUN]



[ She groaned, shifting uncomfortably at how loud her voice was. ]

Ehmp...

[At some point, there's going to be an Alice in the forest, charging headlong into it and screaming loudly. Subtlety is not her specialty, it seems.]

LILI! Uh... that's the name, right...? WHERE ARE YOU!?!

[What the- oh shit. Give him a millisecond, he'll be right there.]

[ She didn't react much, other then barely opening an eye. Well, to her in this state Prussia looked human enough for her to not think it was a monster. ]

Gil...?

Hey Mausi, stay with me.

[He picks her up and carries her as far away from the woods as possible.]

Lili!

[Feli's eyes were wide and frightened as he stared at her lifeless body on the screen, unable to believe his eyes.]

Lili... please wake up?

[When he got no reply, he ran towards the woods at full Italian retreat speed. He had never been in the woods before, having minded the warnings to stay away from this place with its monsters. But then, Lili had always given him the strength to face monsters. He ran around aimlessly, calling her name loudly.]

[ She, of course, couldn't respond but she had her eyes opened barely a crack coughing every now and then, with some blood trailing down her mouth. He could follow the sound of her coughing or follow the trail of blood on the ground, as much as she didn't want him in the forest she was much calmer this way. ]

[It took Feliciano a while to notice the blood trail and Lili's coughing in his panic and over the sounds of his own, ragged breathing. When he did, he followed the noises and the trail as well as he could.

He gave a shrill scream as he finally caught sight of her, running to her side and dropping to his knees beside her.]


Lili, Lili, Lili, are you okay, Lili? Please be okay!

[He reached out to hold her, shake her, hug her, but his hands hovered uncertainly over her body. The state she was in scared him so much he didn't dare touch her for fear of making it worse.]

  • 1