Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Twelfth - Action/Voice
010« ∞, gray foxes and gray wolves
brotherxcomplex wrote in rubycity_rp
I'm out- [ She muttered staring down at the communicator with a surprisingly blank expression, squinting a bit. ] ...Back here. [ With a cough she clutched at her chest after wiping away some of the tears (and blood) that made their way down her cheeks, and on the other hand the communicator fell onto the ground. After a moment of complete stillness, which could only be caused by her leaning back against one of the trees in the forest she shut her eyes tightly, which was a loud thud followed, presumably her body falling to the floor.

The forest wasn't the best place to be in, but she made it far enough from the catacombs to let her body finally give in. Who ever might come across this will find a compete unconscious Lili on the ground, bleeding in several places while some of the wounds managed to close up, although could easily rip open again with the slightest of movements.

With a gun held very tightly in her hand and what appears to be a torn up ribbon tying the gun to her hand in a very tight knot, which was quite apparently not able to move quite right on it's own.

For someone who just came out of the catacombs, she had a rather calm expression other then a few cringes every now and then. She trusted the people enough here to know someone would come to get her. ]

  • 1
Lili!

[Kanetsugu's face had gone quite white when he saw this on the network. There were a lot of questions running through his head - what had happened, why was she full of blood, but the most pressing matter was to get there as soon as possible.

Never was he so grateful that he had a horse now and rides into her direction.]





H-hmm.

[ Her only reaction was a very small whimper, hearing her name might have stirred her awake slightly for a momment, staring blanking. But her eyes fell shut again. ]

[Of course it didn't take him too long to arrivee there, as Matsukaze was also the fastest horse he had ever known. When he spotted her he jumped down of the horse to hurry to her side.]

Lili!



[ She flinched at hearing her name again, a few tears falling out of her eyes. ]

... Who?

[Kanetsugu went to kneel next to her, putting an arm aournd her shoulders to lift her up a bit.]

Kanetsugu.

Kane...?

[ That was enough for her to smile, there, she knew someone would to help her and she felt safe enough to fall back into sleep. ]

Yes, it's me.

[When she was falling back into sleep, he lifted her completely off the ground. Luckily, she really wasn't all that heavy for him, and he went back to the horse to settle her first onto it, before he went up there himself.]

[ She didn't react to this, other then whimpering a bit at the sudden movements. ]

[She must be really heavily hurt. Just what had happened that got her like that... he starts riding, one arm firmly holding her so she wouldn't fall off the horse.]

[ Heavily injured would be an understatement, really. The very familiar feeling of being on a horse gave her a sense of security almost making her calmer, and she couldn't help but feel safe between his arms like that lightly holding onto him. ]

[Once he arrived at the clinic, he jumps down with her and carries her inside. He just hoped there was somebody who could really help. Of course, as a samurai he had basic knowledge about how to treat people, but he didn't know if it was enough in her case.]

[ She cringes, clinging weakly to him. Hopefully he finds someone soon. ]

  • 1
?

Log in

No account? Create an account